Hello from Whitedove

Hi! My IRL name is Angela. I’ve been playing SC for almost a year now off and on. Ever since I have been looking for an org to play with that is active and I am hoping I stumbled into the right org. I’m interested in ever facet, or division, that this game has to offer.

I really like the that that yall offer training for certifications. I can do somethings very well but most things very poorly lol so really looking forward to the training that is offered :slight_smile:

A lady doesn’t tell her age but I will offer that I am a Network/System Administrator living in Southern Virginia by day and a gamer by night.

I am VERY excited with everything this game has to offer and I hope to shoot it up with you guys in game soon!

WhiteDove - :rainbow_flag:

Hey welcome to the ADI forum! We definitely have a lot of exciting things going on with our community. Our group gameplay is very active and we do offer very unique activities. We have many types of certs and they are scheduled on a regular basis. We like to help our members understand and participate in these events no matter their level of skill. Again welcome to the ADI forums we hope you enjoy our Org. -bombingjupiter

Welcome aboard Whitedove! Don’t worry about what you can and can’t do. We’re all learning and things are changing. We’ll all figure it out together. Nice to see another tech nerd in house. I’m a mild mannered Technical Services Director but spent my time in the past in network and systems admin. Glad you chose ADI!

Welcome to ADI Whitedove, you have found a great place to call home in the verse with quality, dedicated people. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hello Whitedove and welcome! You’re joining at a great time; so many new and exciting features in the game and many more to come. The certifications are there to inspire members to improve their knowledge, skills, and ability within SC. I’m sure you’ll find the set that match your playstyle and interests. If you have questions, be sure to post in Discord or hit us up in Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Whitedove! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to adi. We met very briefly in mumble. I also hope you find what you arelooking for

Welcome to ADI ! I just completed the Marine Cert it was blast. I learned a lot . I’m with you , I cant wait for the other departments to release their training pipeline . If you need anything don’t be afraid to ask . We have lots of super helpful and friendly people here in ADI . Welcome Aboard Citizen !!!

Welcome, Whitedove, glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

@Whitedove, Glad to have you aboard and Welcome to ADI. I had been out of the game for 5-6 months due to medical issues and my prior org kicked me out due to inactivity. I found ADI and the rule set was exactly what I was looking for. Come in and play when you can, there are no requirements. Certifications are only required for org operations. Really a helpful group to be a part of. Dont by shy and jump in the group on mumble. See you in game.

welcome to ADI,

I’m also working towards a sysadmin job here.

1 Like

Welcome @Whitedove and thanks for signing up with us. We have players of all skill levels, and I have yet to meet one skilled member that isn’t willing to share tips and chat / play with anyone at almost any time. With the cert program, I think it’ll help us all understand where we’re at, and where we need to get. I know I’m looking forward to it (as I can hardly fly much less anything else). I hope you find ADI to be what you’re looking for, and I wish you the best with your training.

Welcome to ADI Angela. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m in Mining & Salvage. I look forward to gaming with you.

@Whitedove, welcome to the ADI family. You have definitely stumbled into the right org if your looking for active and team-centric mindset. You’ll find a wide variety to folks here, many whom you’ll have much in common with. So don’t hesitate to hit us up in mumble and discord at any time.

Hello dove. Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and thank you for joining our organisation. Well, you are not alone with your capabilities in the verse. Most gamers can do plenty of thinks, but none of them perfectly - I would include myself here

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and best of luck in finding the Division that suites you best. Safe flyin!