Hello from Starbeak!

Hello, I am Starbeak. I am new to the game and received an invitation email just after signing in. I have a lot of experience in Falcon BMS, MS Flight Simulator and real world flying. Looking forward to joining you!

2 Likes

Welcome Starbeak, Glad to have a dedicated Pilot on-board!

Welcome to ADI best org in the verse

Welcome to ADI Starbeak. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI mass org ops.

Hi Satrbeak, welcome to ADI. What gameplay are you looking forward to?

Greetings Starbreak! Welcome to ADI. Glad to see another pilot in the community - have you been flying anywhere lately?

welcome aboard @Starbeak ! We have other members who are pilots or formal pilots, so you’ll fit well! What do you, or did, you fly?
I’ve touched MS Combat Flight Simulator back in the day and flew alot in another game, WW2 Online. Didnt do much real life flying- other then being flown around and attempt at my pilots license through the CAP program when i was younger.

see ya in the 'verse!

Hi there Starbeak, welcome to ADI I hope you enjoy Star Citizen and can’t wait to be aboard your ship when the time comes!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I had my first session two days ago and it was a lot of fun! Let me try to answer your questions without writing too large of a wall of text!

All of it, I suppose :smiley: I feel like this game has a lot to offer, so for now my focus will be on discovering all the things I can do.

Recently I didn’t do any flying, first there was winter and then I was very busy moving. I plan to start flying again next month. I have my first solo cross country upcoming. I am flying around the south of Germany, mostly the state called “Baden-Württemberg”!

For now, scrappy old C152s! It’s difficult to not fall in love with whatever you fly though! What is the CAP program? I have to say it’s really not a walk in the park!

1 Like

CAP is Civil Air Patrol. Like Boy Scouts, just more focused towards the Air Force and military. I went through when 10-14yrs old and was learning how to fly cessnas.

I’m a member of the UK version of the CAP, RAF Air Cadets or Air Training Corps. Ran similarly

1 Like