Hello from Rawhide1

I’m new to the Org and want to introduce myself.

Welcome to ADI Rawhide1

Welcome Rawhide, what kinda ships do you have. Some of us have 1, others many. I love dogfighting - and cargo running - yourself? Welcome to ADI!

Hey Rawhide welcome to the org! great to have you on board with us. Do you have a preference on ship type? I am a fan of fighters my self i dont like feeling like i’m flying a bathtub with wings. Hope to see you in the verse.

Howdy Rawhide, and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to flying CAP for your cargo runs.

Greetings Rawhide and welcome to the team. I’m a survey scout with E&S.

Welcome to ADI, Rawhide1! how did you come across the corp? fly save, catch you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Rawhide! Good to have you on the team. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you around this weekend!

Welcome to ADI Rawhide1 :slight_smile:

Always good with new people joining us.
I hope to see you soon on Mumble and in the Verse.

Hello and welcome to ADI, Rawhide1.

Join us in discord and mumble, Show your presence there, bring cookies (only for me) and call us if you need assistance. We are glad to help.

See you around here and the verse.

I have the Constellation, Caterpillar, Hammer head, Polaris, Buckner, Worden, Super hornet and a few others. I joined the Commerce and trading division of the Org.

My background is flight sims. I flew B-17s in aces high for years and for the past 2 years ive been flying DCS world A10 and F-18C. Im new to Star Citizen.

Hey there Rawhide, welcome.

Greetings Rawhide1,

That's quite the fleet you have. I look forward to flying with you someday!

Welcome Rawhide, welcome to ADI and glad to have you part of our C&T division!

Welcome to ADI Rawhide1, im glad your here with us =D, if you need help in the verse i be there to help you out or answer any questions you have

Welcome @Rawhide1 hope to see you around!