Hello from milo1119

Hello all,

I am Milo/milo1119 and am from NE USA and have been an part of Star citizen for an few years now, but haven’t been able to play till recently.

I am pretty interested in doing whatever role is needed and look forward to working with everyone.

Hey, Milo, welcome to the team! I was in a similar boat as you up until about a month or so ago. Didn’t have the system that could handle a game like Star Citizen, but now that I do I’ve been taking advantage of all that missed time. When looking at ADI’s roles don’t ever feel like you need to limit yourself. With the right setup and enough training you can really do just about anything.

See you around!

Hi Milo, Welcome to ADI. If you need any help with the game just ask in discord or mumble, we have plenty of experienced players how can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Heyo Milo, glad your here, it was a pleasure to onboard you. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks everyone looking forward to playing with you all.

Howdy Milo and welcome to ADI. We have a great diversity of divisions and you’ve never limited by what you can do. Feel free to ask all the questions you have and we will answer. We have a great membership and the comedy is limitless as well. So welcome to the Org and welcome to the Verse.

Welcome, Milo, glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse! See you there!

Welcome Milo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Milo! Glad to see old backers coming back to the game and I look forward to flying with you.

Hello Milo, thank you for choosing atlas defense industries. But first and foremost, welcome on the flight deck.

Hey there Milo welcome to ADI. There’s a lot of things you can do to fit a role here but we offer or all so pick something you like.

Welcome to ADI, Milo, and welcome to the verse. I hope to se you out there with us!

Welcome to the team buddy.

Hey hey, welcome to ADI. Will be fun to see you in the verse!

Thanks all, looks like I’m going to joining your ranks as Marine pilot and marine if all well.

Welcome again Milo, seems like i forgot to welcome you on here after our chat on mumble. You’ll fit in great here. There are many different roles in the verse, hopefully you find something that you enjoy.

Welcome to ADI @milo1119!! See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Milo. I look forward to playing with you.

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC