Hello from JonnyDangerously!

Hello, I am joining Exploration & Survey.

Need a name change from JuliusLaPubis to JonnyDangerously…

Welcome to ADI!

Admin Note: Name Change request submitted

Welcome to ADI, Jonny. Speaking to you now. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions

Hey there Julius - welcome to the org!

If you need anything - don’t hesitate to reach out to a team lead at any time - we should be able to sort out 99% of your questions or concerns.

I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hi and welcome JonnyDangerously wen you get you’re name change :wink: to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome Johnny to ADI! Congrats for choosing us and we are glad to have you. I hope to see you in mumble and discord.

Hello Jonny,

welcome to ADI. Nice you join us and want to be part of the exploration and Survey division.
I bet we will have a lot to discover in SC later. It will be a nice job.
Jump into mumble or discord whenever you have time and lust. Ask your questions there or talk with other ADI fellow members.

See you somehwere between mumble and port olisar.

Hey, welcome aboard! I take it from your name that you’ll be taking some risks with us, haha!

@JonnyDangerously

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.