Hello from Jabir

Hello

I am Jabir, I am a 26 year old special education teacher from Wisconsin. Gaming has been a hobby of mine for most of my life and I have had some experience in MMO games such as WOW and KOTOR. I also enjoy shooters such as BFI and Squad.

I am looking forward to being part of a large org that is objective driven and supportive and look forward to getting to know you all.

Jabir

1 Like

welcome to the org m8 see ya on mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Heya Jabir!

Quite a few of us are from Wi…

What part are you in?

Hey Jabir, welcome to the ADI community (I am … er was… an MMO player myself once upon a time - though now I tend to focus more on FPS games). It certainly sounds like you found the right place for your Star Citizen experience according to that last sentence, and we’re happy to have you join the ranks!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in the Madison area, though I grew up in a little town called Milton. @terraphon What about you?

Hey Jabir,

Thanks for your interest in ADI, and that’s awesome to hear you teaching kids who need special attention. Glad you we’re able to get your on-boarding conducted, so on behalf on many of our members…welcome! Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members and also what games we’re supporting as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. Hopefully you can make our Friday night flight nights! Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hi! I’m New here

Welcome to ADI and see you in Mumble

Hi! I’m new here! as you people know my is Carlos Roberson and I’m from London. I work at HR Assignment Help it is an Human Resource Assignment Writing Help company in UK providing writing assistance to the students.

Welcome to ADI, Jabir. Hope to see you in game.

Hey Carlosroberson, if you are new you should post an introduction as a main topic and not tagged on another members post.
See you in the verse