Hello from HaliHunter!

Hello Everyone! I’m very new to the game and glad to be here! :slight_smile: techies and drummers hit me up :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI!

Hey HaliHunter, nice to make your acquaintance. It looks like you’re just in time for tomorrow’s Friday night flight night! :smiley: If you can make it, you’ll learn a lot and have a great time. Be sure to check the calendar on our website and if you have any questions, be sure to let us know!

Welvome to ADI HaliHunter! Don’t hesitate to join the discussions in mumble and discord. See you around!

Good day HalliHunter and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Welcome hunter hope to see you around on mumble!

Welcome to ADI. I am neither a techie or a drummer (I’m not even entirely sure what the first one is)!

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to the ADI family HaliHunter!
I may not be a drummer - but I am pretty sure I qualify as a techie - feel free to hit me up if and when you see me around in mumble!

Hello HalliHunter,

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to ask your questions. It will be a pleasure to help you.

We have cookies and coffee, and beer if you want.

Hope I see you soon in the verse.

Hi and welcome @HalliHunter to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon