Hello from Garrettm1228

Hello everyone! My name is Garrett and I have been in two milsim units on ARMA 3, StarCitizen and ADI have caught my attention by storm! I am a pretty calm guy and like to crack a joke most of the time lol. Looking forward to getting to meet many new people!

1 Like

Garrett, great to see you post up an Intro!

Sarcasm is my language but laughter is my game.

Welcome Garrett! Glad to chat to you during the onboarding! Look forward to flying with you soon!

Welcome to ADI garrettm1228. I’'m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining exercises.

Hi @garrettm1228,
Welcome to ADI! Which ship are you enjoying atm? See you in Mumble!

A sense of humor is definitely a bonus in any milsim or space sim in the modern era so you should fit right in Garrett. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome, Garrett!

Looking forward to hearing your humor! We have people from all over, so I am sure you will get to meet a wide variety of people! What kind of SC gameplay do you enjoy?

Welcome to ADI Garrettm1228. So glad to have you here. Sounds like you’ll fit in great with the community. I hope you take the time to check out the org operations and trainings, they are a great way to meet members you may not see on a regular basis.