Hello From Canada!!

Hi guys!!

New to ADI. I’m a broadcasting student who has 8 years in the industry. I’m also a content creator and have been creating graphic design, composing music, creating websites, and video content for over 10 years, and I also have 7 years into the gaming community administration side of things.

I’m from Ontario, Canada and am glad to be part of this team!! :smiley:

Welcome :smiley:

Hi DjPhantasia,

It’s great to have you with us. You have a lot of useful skills under your belt, good for you! I’ve been to Ontario a few times–I’m from Michigan, just south a ways :slight_smile:. I hope you get settled in here soon. Let us know if you have any questions.Best wishes

Hello DjPhantasia. Welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’re into some of the same things that I am. I do web development professionally but lean toward the coding side of things. Glad to see another techie in the group.

What are your plans for SC? Have you thought about the types of gameplay you may be interested in?

Let me know if you need a wingman anytime, happy to help out.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries DJPhantasia!

Good to see you on mumble this morning and I enjoyed our brief chats. Hope to see you around the verse!

Hello DJ, from Quebec city!!!

Welcome to ADI DJPhantasia. Glad to have you with us! Greetings from Finland.

Hello DJPhantasia! Welcome to ADI, we’re glad to have you with us.

Hello DJPhantasia. Welcome to ADI.

Broadcasting student, content creator, music composer, website inventor!!! Is there anything you can’t do? HAHA. Welcome to ADI I believe we spoke the other night and I hope you are enjoying our Organization so far. If you have any questions feel free to chat anytime. Thanks again and talk to you soon.

Welcome DJPhantasia, wow a talented guy, I’m sure you will add to our org in some great ways. look forward to meeting you.

Welcome to ADI DJPhantasia it sounds like you are passionate about what you do it’s great to have people like that in ADI I think you will add some great qualities to the org in and out of game see you around