Hello from Artventis

Hello everyone,

I am from Texas. I was looking for an organized group that was active and fun to play with as well as learn from. I am a long time eve online player / elite dangerous player. I have a lot of interest in hauling / mining. But honestly I kind of want to try out everything. I am very new to this game so I have a lot to learn but I enjoying playing with groups of people and hopefully become apart of an active fun community.

I hope to be seeing all of you soon!

Welcome Artventis. We have a diverse and mature group of members who have a lot of experience in just about every aspect of the game in its current state. If you need help with anything don’t hesitate to ask. Jumping into the mumble “unorganized” gaming channel, grouping up, and getting to know people is the fastest way to get your feet under you. See you there!

Welcome, Artventis. I myself am an ex-Elite Dangerous player and trust me, you’re going to love flying ships in here so much more than Elite Dangerous. Glad to have you onboard and if you need help with anything in the game let us know, there’s almost always someone on Mumble to help, even if it’s the wee hours of the morning, I’m usually on after 3am EST, since I work IT 2nd shift. So if you need anything, any time let us know, see you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI Artventis!. Always need more miners and space truckers. See you in space!

Welcome to ADI @Artventis! Hope to see you soon in the verse!

Heya! Welcome to the verse! im in Europe so look look forward to meeting you on the weekends !

Hello artventis. Welcome to atlas defense industries. It is good to have you in the team and thanks for joining our org.

Welcome to the team, Artventis! It sounds like given your gaming background that you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from. As you explore the different ways to get involved around here don’t be afraid to share some of that with the rest of us!

See you in game!

Welcome Artventis, Trading and mining in SC will be a load of fun. and Mining especially different than anything anywhere else. You’ve found a great group I look forward to flying with you.

@Artventis welcome and greetings. Feel free at any time to ask questions you may have, we can always get them answered. Don’t be shy and jump into mumble with the crew. See you in the Verse

Welcome Art,

You’ve come to the right place as we’ve now started org ops once again as well as training. So activity should be easier to find and join in with. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and enjoy your stay!