Hello everyone.

I’m looking forward to learning Star Citizen and meeting you all. At first glance, Exploration and Survey hold the most appeal, but I’m not entirely married to the idea.

A bit about me: I live in CO, in the States. I’m a stately fifty years of age, cough and if you enjoy winning foot races, you’ll like me. I’m a veteran of both the USAF and the US Army. I have political views but I won’t be sharing them in a game.

My primary gaming experience started with Mechwarrior 2, MoH:AA, and the original Fallout. Later, after a hardware level up, I played more online games, initially playing Neverwinter Nights, WoW, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies and The Old Republic. Now, I spend most of my game time on Guild Wars 2.

I’m excited about Star Citizen and even more eager to be in a mature, well run organization. Hope to meet you soon!

Welcome to ADI Razor767 it was nice talking with you Exploration and Survey will be a lot of fun and be the spearhead to ADI as we move through the game, this is a great group to learn about Star Citizen with if you have any questions about the game or group send me a message or just ask on Discord or the forums. I’m sure with our wealth of knowledge ADI will get it answered for you see you around.

Welcome Aboard Razor767 !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Seems you’ve started your gaming career about the same place I did. I loved the original Fallout and Fallout 2. Mechwarrior 2 and the others you have mentioned I’ve dabbled in over the years. Was in the Corellian Imperial Guard back in the day on Galaxies :smiley: I hope your on boarding goes smoothly!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Razor767 !

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Razor767!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this morning, it was good getting to know a bit about you. Look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hi Razor767,

Welcome to the org! Great experience you have there, you will fit right in.

Bye Changenl

Welcome Razor,

It’s great you’re here. Exploration and survey sounds like an exciting area to play in. I know many great people from that division. If you’re undecided you can always pick something during the onboarding and request a change later. You said you live in CO? I worked there one summer in Grand Lake and spent a lot of time in Denver too. Thanks as well for your service. I remember those mech warrior games, mech warrior 2 is a classic. They’re coming out with a 5th one soon I hear. Like you, I also played wow for a long time. Looking forward to seeing you around. Best wishes

hi Welcome to ADI, nice intro post, thank you for taking the time. I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controler or even comp questions.

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I also started out wanting to explore then sadly over the years I have put in a shameful amount of money into this project and upgraded to mostly Large and Capitol Military Ships but I think I am going to get back a Carrack;)

Captain Kern: