Hello everyone

Thank you for the invite to ADI. Been in MMO type games since EverQuest. Have already acquired a number of ships including a Redeemer and an Eclipse. Looking forward to exploring the universe of Star Citizen and seeing what opportunities lie ahead.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Lumynous!

It was great getting to know you a bit during your onborading this evening. See you in the verse!

Hi Lumynous,

It’s great to have you with us! It sounds like you’re one of the old school MMO players. I started a bit later with things like WoW, though I played EQ and EQII on a trial once. It’s awesome to have someone who’s, in a sense, been there since the beginning with us :slight_smile:. You’ll find that this is a mature community of gamers who are well organized. I’m looking forward to flying with you. All the best

Hello Lumynous. Welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’ve got some good gaming experience. Also it sounds like you’ve got a couple pretty good ships already as well. You’re good to go. :wink:

Have you considered what division you might want to join? There are so many potential gameplay opportunities it is hard to pick one to focus on.

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Lumy!

Neat ship roster you have, really fun ships!

Hello Lumynous and welcome to ADI!

welcome to ADI Lumynous all of that experience will be great for ADI and help in game I’m looking forward to seeing you in game