Hello everyone

Hello!

I’m known in the verse as ManOrMachine. This particular organization caught my eye for many reasons. The ORG offers so many roles to new members, and I really think that’s a great thing to do. The structure seems very established and organized, and that’s always a good sign of a successful group of people.

As for me, i’m a pretty dedicated gamer. I enjoy MMO’s, FPS, RPG’s, the list goes on. Although gaming is a huge part of my life, I am a relaxed person when it comes to helping newcomers. My number one rule is to have fun and respect others.

I hope i’m a good fit for the ORG, and look forward to meeting others who will enjoy Star Citizen as much as I do!

• ManOrMachine

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries ManOrMachine, I am glad that my spam was of interest to you and you choose us!

Welcome to the family ManOrMachine.

You will be in the best hands. I can also guarantee you, that you will have fun and find respect amongst us.
Just make sure you will be there for one of our weekly flight nights, they are great for perfecting your skills and having a great time and meet new people.

Other than that have fun and if you have any questions, let me know.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hello ManorMachine,

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you found us. Looks to me like you have a great attitude for this org. Looking forward to meeting you on line. PM me if you need anything and I’ll do what I can to assist.

Welcome to ADI! You are gonna fit right in. I was attracted to ADI for the same reasons. organized, and Fun. Come fly with us on Friday nights for Flight Night and see how we roll.

What kind of ship do you have? and what role are you thinking about?

see you in the verse.

Hey there ManOrMachine - welcome to the ADI family, it’s great to have you joining us.

It certainly sounds like you will fit in here - like you, our most important rules are: no drama, and dont be a jerk (oh and real life comes first of course).

If you have any questions about the org while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead - we can be reached here in the forums, on discord, or on mumble when you see us active.

Dont hesitate to pop in a channel and join folks in a game you are interested in and I hope to see you around!

Welcome ManOrMachine to ADI. I am glad you joined us and from your introduction I am sure you will be a fantastic addition to the organization. If you need anything don’t hesitate to write me a message or find me on Mumble.

Hi and welcome @ManOrMachine to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon