Hello,Everyone!!

Hello,Friends! Looking forward to getting to know you all,er as many as I can with such a large fleet.heh Anyhow, I am on Steam under the same name. I like to play MWO,Battlefield and lots of other stuff. Add me and lets shred!

~TheBlackDog

Hey TheBlackDog,

Welcome to the ADI Forums! If you haven’t already, you should hop onto Mumble and continue the onboarding process. When you sign on, a staff member (denoted by TL, AD or D) will be with you to go through this process.

We’re pretty active on Mumble and lots of our membership plays other games while we wait for StarCitizen to fnish its development (all be it somewhat impatiently for some of us).

I’ll let some of the other members fill in any gaps here on this thread. Welcome, and looking forward to getting to know you!

Hello TheBlackDog, welcome to the org !

Looking forward to get to know you.

Hey there BlackDog - welcome to the ADI community!

If I am correct in my understanding - you already completed your oboarding process today - which is great! Welcome to the ADI family as a full member.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Heya BlackDog. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI BlackDog! I hope we can play together sometime soon.

Woof TheBlackDog! Welcome to the group.

Welcome to ADI, BlackDog. We have folks playing the BF series and I know several of us play MWO, though not lately.

Welcome to the family TheBlackDog.

I think you will be surprised as to how close the community actually is. Anyways I look forward to chatting with you in channel!

Take care!

Welcome to ADI TheBlackDog!!!

Welcome! Welcome!

Welcome BlackDog!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! We look forward to getting a chance to know more about you and to also see what you can do SC wise at our Friday night flight nights…if you can make them that is. :smiley: Be sure to also take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, and by attending/participating in those flight nights, you’ll grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer if you don’t already, but more importantly, you’ll learn how ADI conducts some activities within a flight/group of members. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run.

Hope to see you in the verse! Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

PS. Good to have another Battlefield guy among the ranks :wink:

-Hyndrosa1