Hello everyone

Hey, this is Stellarix. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring SC.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome friend!

Welcome to the family Stellarix!

I’m sure you’ll love getting to know the organization, and when you do pop in make sure you say “Hi”, especially if you are in the mood for pew pews

Welcome Stellarix!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! If you haven’t had a chance yet, please hop into Mumble so we can conduct your on-boarding. We also look forward to exploring SC alongside you! :smiley: Once you’re on-boarded, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released that is. Have you given any thought as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey there Stellarix - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hello Stellarix, and welcome. Good to have you here! Looking forward to get to know you on Mumble. Maybe during flight night tonight ! :smiley:

Cheers!

Hey Stellarix! Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you on Mumble and I hope you’ll join us for Flight Night.