Hello everyone!

Hi!
I’m Tocandira and I’m from Brazil.
I’m realy new on Star Citizen and space games in general, but I’m looking foward get a great experience here.
I like to play a lot games, FPS, RTS and RPGs.

I am glad to be part of this organization and hope to make many friends and contribute with everything I can.

Hello Tocandira…Welcome to ADI!

When you get a chance, please hop on our mumble server so we can finish getting you onboarded and get you introduced to everyone. You’ll find that we have a great group of people who will make you feel at home.

Also, while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to happen, we’re playing a lot of different games and of course you are welcome to jump in with us at any time. We’re all looking forward to meeting you and gaming with you!

Welcome to ADI. Good to have you

Hello mate, welcome to ADI! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI!!!

Hey there Tocandira - welcome to the ADI community!

As Terraphon already mentioned - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

That said - if you already completed your onboarding then welcome as a full member!

If you have any questions while you are here (about the org / policies / games / star citizen / tech support / what you should make for dinner… anything!), don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for or help out in any way we can.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you - especially in some FPS games!

Many thanks to everyone for the reception!

I already talked with some really nice staff-members on Mumble and I will finish my onboarding process tomorrow.

I look forward to meeting you all in the game!

: ]

Nice! Thank you!
I have played Ark, but a long time ago, not anymore.
I like the idea to play Hellion, I will see what I can do about it lol
At the time, I’m playing a lot of Titanfall II, Battlefield 1, StarCraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm

Let me know if someone wants to contact me in some of that game :]

seeya

Hey Tocandira,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! We’re very glad to have you, and don’t worry…we have a few members who are also new to space games in general, so you’re not alone. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights which will help you regarding how ADI works together. Also, it looks like Infandus mentioned some of our other games that ADI supports…so feel free to enjoy them alongside SC as we wait for more progression from RSI.

Finally, once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

While I do not play it myself, we absolutely have members active in the BF1 community.
As soon as your on boarding is processed, you should get access to the rest of the ADI forums - in the “General Games” section, you should see a BF1 sub-forum that you can use to communicate and coordinate with fellow BF1 players.