Hello Everyone

Hello my name is RoRo22, I’ve been in SC for about a year now, and wasn’t that active. I am most interested in multi crew gameplay, so I finally accepted the invitation to join your rank. Ship list:Vanguard Warden, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, Cutlass Black, Freelancer MIS, Avenger Titan, and UEE Exploration 2948 Pack
I look forward to playing with everyone in the verse, and see what the org have to offer.

Welcome aboard, RoRo! I hope you find your time with ADI to be fun and exciting. And, I have to say, that is an awesome ship list!

Welcome aboard RoRo. Good to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI RoRo, you have picked a great place to call home in the verse. SC is so much more, even in its current state, when played with an active, dedicated group. Solid hangar you have. Look forward to flying with you soon

Hey Ro, welcome the ghost was my first ship ! Traded it in soon after though, kind of regret it though.

Welcome! Great to have you aboard.

Welcome to ADI RoRo22, glad to have you! You definitely picked one of the best orgs for coordinated/multicrew gameplay! Be sure to sign up for mass org ops when you see them announced in the forums. If you have any questions about ADI feel free to ask! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI. You will see a lot of guys grouping up almost every night, so you shouldn’t have any problems finding multi-crew fun!

Hi and welcome aboard RoRo. I really hope you finde the multicrew gameplay you are looking for with us. See you flying around the verse soon

Hi RoRo, Welcome to ADI. With the next patch, allowing us to share missions, I imagine that multi crew gameplay will become more popular. Hopefully we’ll see each other around the verse and we can do some missions together.

Welcome to ADI RoRo22. That’s a nice fleet of ships. Thanks for joining ADI. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries, Mate. Hope to see you in the verse and should you ever need a jump seat let me know

Welcome RoRo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you on mumble real soon so that we may fly together.

Welcome to the org, RoRo. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI RoRo22, Mission sharing is right around the corner in 3.7. Exciting time to return. We’ll see you in the verse and it will be a blast.

welcome to ADI glad to have you and i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI RoRo22, and another Exploration Pack owner! We can team up to chart the system when 3.8 finally gives us our Carracks. You’ve found a good Org, we like to do team-oriented gameplay whenever we can, from specific mission-focused play to hunting bounties to just bumming around, it’s always more fun with friends! Don’t hesitate to ask about joining a party or getting one going any time you’re on.

Welcome Nilen! A bunch of us are regular online and in mumble, grouping up and having fun together. Looking forward to having you join in.

Welcome RoRo to the ADI Web Portal! If you need help with onboarding, please review the “Join ADI” tab or leave a message in here? Hope to see you soon in the Org! By the way, you have a nice little fleet in progress.