Hello everyone o7

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce my self, my name is Michael call me mike :slight_smile:. I have been playing on the PC since as long as I can remember.
99 was my very first endeavour was StarCraft which started my online addiction! I value a good conversation and I’m a very flexible player, I like to fill the gaps others find a daunting task.
I’m currently Injured, back in august this year I fell and injured my self at work resulting in a acetabural hip injury or a broken hip, I am now home for the next 12 months to heal, unfortunately I don’t believe Star Citizen will release any time soon during my recovery but I remain hopeful :smiley:.

Anyways I think thats about it, See you in the verse!

Hi Mike, Welcome to ADI your are some quick fellow! C u soon in the verse and on mumble!

Welcome Braindamaged.
Glad you here and looking forward to great things. What roles do you like in SC?

welcome to ADI Braindamaged glad to have you joining. With 3.0 you should have plenty to do while recovering so do not worry. see you around

Welcome Aboard Braindamaged!

Sorry to hear about your injury, as I know that can get the best of us. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and your back on your feet sooner then expected. I am Lexton, one of your resident prospects here in ADI. If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please feel free to reach out to me via the PM system here on the forums.

As you mentioned you like to fill in the gaps, have you considered which direction you want to go within Star Citizen and with that as well what Division you might be interested in joining here in ADI?

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

hey Braindamaged, sorry to hear you’re on the mend hope it all turns out well. look forward to meeting you, let’s get out and fly, I can get on the 2.6 or 3.0 whatever.

Welcome to the org, Mike!

I, like you, started my love of online gaming with StarCraft. It is a definite classic. Sorry to hear about your injury and I hope that you have as speedy a recovery as possible. Star Citizen should have a fair amount of content to keep you entertained for now. The great thing is that they continue to develop the game. If they stick to the quarterly releases that they are stating they intent to adhere to, then you should have more content to look forward to.

See you in game!

Welcome to the org, Mike!

I, like you, started my love of online gaming with StarCraft. It is a definite classic. Sorry to hear about your injury and I hope that you have as speedy a recovery as possible. Star Citizen should have a fair amount of content to keep you entertained for now. The great thing is that they continue to develop the game. If they stick to the quarterly releases that they are stating they intent to adhere to, then you should have more content to look forward to.

See you in game!