Hello everybody from Drakesteel

I backed and started following SC in mid June. I really enjoy the game and its potential. I’m open to all gameplay types but generally do exploring and trade with some combat. I just got concierge and the UEE Explorer pack with the carrack and will get the BMM soon.

1 Like

Welcome Drake,

You’ll be getting your hands on the carrack soon and then the same team is going to start the bmm after. I’m pretty hype for the bmm but i feel that im going to be let down if i keep hyping it up. Anyways, welcome !

Welcome! People are really looking forward to the Carrack and it sounds like it’s almost ready. You’ve joined a great org with cool people and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, DrakeSteel. Sounds like you got sucked right in if you already picked up a big ship pack. Excellent choice, btw. 3.7 is starting to open up gameplay loops and we are starting to pick up with organized operations. There is one scheduled for this weekend and I encourage you to participate if you are able to. Again, welcome and I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome to the team drake. That’s a pretty nice dive you took getting all of that ship. I will most likely full time space truck to fund my desire to fly ships but own a few because I thought lti would be worth more than or is. See you on your Carrack.:slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Drake! Love the Explorer pack. Bought it myself. Good to have you with us.

Welcome Drakesteel! The UEE Explorer pack has a lot of great ships…looking forward to getting the Carrack in game and seeing what it can do. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Oh man I can’t wait for the Carrack. What is your favorite ship to fly with right now?also welcome aboard Drakesteel!

Hi And welcome! Nice! always wanted a Carrak but went with a combat focus instead. will be good to see you in the verse!

Hello Drake, welcome on the flight deck and thank you for joining our organisation. Good to have you here.

Welcome DrakeSteel! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Drake! Sounds like you have some cool ships!

Welcome to ADI, Drakesteel. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Drakesteel! Make sure to take advantage of this weekend’s OP and Marine Certification Training. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you!

Welcome to ADI, Drakesteel! If you’re into exploring, trade, and combat then you picked a great time to get involved with SC since there are significant changes to the alpha in the pipe. We just got the ability to share contracts and over the next couple updates we’re getting adjustments to FPS combat and the ability to salvage materials from scrapped hauls. If you ever need someone to fly with don’t hesitate to reach out!

Welcome to ADI Darksteel. I’m glad you joined the team.

Thank you everyone for the nice replies. I already signed up for the org op and training today. My favorite ship atm is the freelancer MIS followed by the vanguard and cutlass. They’re all great daily drivers but the MIS has great firepower and a trunk. Unfortunately I melted my MIS to get the explorer pack so I just have the DUR and cutlass atm.

Explorations going to be awesome and congrats on the UEE pack! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Drake and that open mindset to helping out 'round the place is excellent. If you’ve any questions or need a hand feel free to ask in the three amigos of mumble,discord, or here in the forums! Safe flyin out there!