Hello every one

hi every one im kornchip and i look forward to meeting every one

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @kornchip, and welcome to Star Citizen! Hope you have fun trying everything out; let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to ADI! We have many experienced players who are more than happy to share their wisdom, don’t hesitate to ask for a hand. Is there any aspect of the game you are most interested in? Combat, mining, exploring, trading? Lots of options, and if you aren’t sure, try them all and see what you like the most. See you in the verse!

Hey @kornchip, welcome to ADI! look forwarding to see you in the verse!

Hello and Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, @kornchip! How long have you been rocking it in the Verse?

Welcome to ADI Kornchip, Looking forward to flying with you. You picked a great group to join. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to ADI Kornchip, nice flying with you last night.

Welcome to the Org. I’m Glad you joined ADI, and be sure to hop on Mumble if you have any questions or want to party up. I hope to see you there.

Welcome to ADI @kornchip, see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @kornchip !

Good to see new faces. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Howdy Korn!

What about Star Citizen are you most excited about? For me, the exploration gameplay seems to be something that will be super fun.

Glad to have you on our team!

Welcome to ADI kornchip. I’m glad you joined the team. It was nice playing with you last night.

Welcome! Good meeting you last night.

Hey Kornchip! Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to meeting you in the 'verse!

Welcome bud!

Glad to keep seeing you on mumble! One of these days we really ought to fly together! Welcome to ADI @kornchip!

Welcome to ADI Kornchip! Do you taste like Tostitos but more metal?