Hello Citizens!

Damasia here,

First of i am very excited to be able to join up with people from all over the planet enjoying the same experiences! :smiley:

I am looking forward to the mining aspect along with salvage being my main focus.

I will have the reclaimer once out and ready to fly it will be an added vessel to the fleet.
I have additional ships to offer and will own several before Beta, hope to see you all in the Verse!

Stay safe Citizens!
Damasia

Hey there Damasia - welcome to the ADI community!
We’re happy to have you joining us!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

While you are onboarding, make sure to voice your interest in and address any questions you have about our mining and salvage division - it is pretty clear that is where you want to be =)

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hiya Damasia!! Welcome to the corps :slight_smile:

Hello Damasial to ADI!!

Welcome to ADI!!!

Welcome to ADI Damasia.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome Damasia!

Thank you for your interest in ADI! It sounds like some of the guys already cover most everything, so I’ll just leave you with my tip of being sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise, and once more patches are released. :smiley: It sounds like you can’t wait to start mining :laughing:

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1