Hello Citizens ~!

Hello citizens O7 also new here been playing star citizen for almost a Year now loving all the pain and looking forward to making new friends

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Sierrapac. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you. Which division are you joining?

Welcome to ADI ,
Hope to see you soon in the verse !

Hey Sierrapac - it occurred to me we hadn’t circled back to your Discord issue, but I have to run to the other side of my city just now. I’ll try to track you down tomorrow or later this week to get you fixed up. Cheers.

Ok talk to you soon

Ok speak to you soon

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you in the verse here soon. What kind of content have you been enjoying thus far?

Hi Sierrapac and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Hi and welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI @200lbGorilla! Which is your favorite ship?

Hi Sierrapac Welcome to ADI. Pain form Alpha game? Are you going to be a pilot or marine or miner?

Welcome aboard ADI @200lbGorilla! Lots of useful info on our forums, and feel free to reach out with any questions. I’m in the Mining and Salvage Division and would love the chance to chat with you about mining and salvage.

GReetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! You will find plenty of folks who love the pain as much as you do. We also love sharing new ways to experience it. LOL Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Greetings Sierrapac!
Welcome to ADI, a great place for pain and making new friends, you’ve found the right place, glad to have you here. Cya in the Verse
Fly Safe! o7