Hello citizens :D

<o citizens,

Lt_Sosa here, boder world veteran turned self declared vigilante/ crime fighter looking to team up, keep PO clean and Klesher busy. about 1500hrs in SC, I fly Hornet, mostly.

hope to see you in the ‘sys’

3 Likes

Welcome, happy to have you and that is a lot of experience!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Lt_Sosa. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to helping you succeed in your goals.

1 Like

Hey there Lt_Sosa, glad to see you in ADI, and hope to see you in the 'verse too!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Cpt_Eisen! Which hornet you flying?

Hey Hows it going Lt_Soa. Great to have ya as part of ADI. Im right there with ya on the bounty hunting. My favorite pastime in SC. Sounds like you got a pretty handle on how SC works at this point. Looking forward to getting in a ship and multi-crewing it with ya.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi Lt_Sosa and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hey again, Sosa! Thanks for coming to save our butts in that 890 hangar today! That guy really wanted to kill you but I think he was a bit outgunned. XD

1 Like

Hi Lt_Sosa welcome to ADI Glade to have a crime fighter with us keeping those pirates in check. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I trust you will frequently find a good group of folks to team up with. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey’o and welcome good to know another pilot’s out there keeping the more piratical in the prison system. See ya around the Universe Sosa

1 Like