Hello Boys and Girls

Hey Guys my Name is Recker, pleasure to be flying with ya’ll. I like ground combat, I’m very good at it. Marines and Security or Private contracting would be awesome.

1 Like

Welcome Recker,

Ground combat is great fun. I’m hoping they continue to polish it so that the gameplay improves from what it is atm.

Welcome to ADI Recker. Good to have you with us.

Welcome, Recker, glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to flying and fighting beside you in the Verse!

Welcome! Always great to see experienced marines come onboard.

Welcome to the team, Recker! There will always be a need for a marine that can shoot well and kill efficiently so I have no doubt you’ll find your services needed by just about every division within this org. If you haven’t had a chance yet be sure to check out Star Marine. It’s got some issues, but hopefully over time it’ll become a better experience.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Recker. I’m glad you’re joining our team.

welcome to ADI @A_Recker. It sounds like you’ve already in the mind set for our marine cert program. You’ll find yourself with among many here who have a love for the direct ground action. See you planet-side in the Verse

Welcome, We can always use some good marines for sure so great to have you aboard!

Hey Tecker! Welcome to the crew. I’ve actually been pretty happy with the direction of fps weapons in the last year or so. We. Re finally seeing some decent variety in each class of weapons which makes for more varied gameplay.

Welcome A_Recker! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Recker, good to have you hope to see you in the verse soon.

Recker, welcome to the team, marines are very active, but I prefer to stay off the ground myself. Maybe ill have your six, or overhead, or whatever were calling it these days. see you in mumble

Welcome aboard to ADI A_Recker! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI @A_Recker! Glad to have you onboard!
Ranger, out.

Welcome Recker!

Heyo Recker, it was a pleasure to onboard you.

Hello, Reker. Welcome on the flight deck and thank,you for joining our org.

happy to have you with us. see you around.