Hello, AlmanacP here.

A pleasure to meet everyone. I and my friend Hephestuscolt will be Cargo Haulers at first in SC. We’ll later be working with a Mako on developing a News system that we’re happy to make SC wide, or even in-Org specific. We’ll see. Hope we all get along.

Hello AlmanacP, welcome to the ADI forums! I’m glad you found your way to us, we will definitely have need of cargo haulers within the org. If you haven’t already, you can check out our divisions and in particular, it seems like you might be interested in Commerce and Transportation. Also, be sure to go to our join page and get the information to link up with us on Mumble and finish your onboarding if you haven’t already. If you do have any questions please be sure to let us know. PMs are welcome. Glad to have you!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries AlmanacP! plenty of cargo hauling going on, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to reach out here, or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Hey welcome to ADI, AlmanacP

I hope you find a good home here, what type of ships you like using to haul cargo?

Hi AlmanacP,

Welcome to ADI, We have a pretty great community here and it sounds like you will fit right in. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. I hope to see you in mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI Almanac. I think you will get along with everyone here pretty well. Everyone in ADI are very cool people and are easy to get along with. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI AlmanacP this is a great group of people we are very active in game right now and will continue to be news sounds like a great way to have some different kinds of fun in the game. do you have a general game plan for that or are you waiting for more info to come out about that kind of play?

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome ADI, it’s a pretty great place to be. Please feel free to look me up on mumble I’m always down to fly or help out in any way I can.