Hello all

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for letting me join the Organization.

Welcome aboard JheregDregg! glad to have you with us, be sure to jump on Mumble and hang out with us, let us know if you have any questions or need any help, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI, JheregDregg. When you have some time please hop into mumble and get your on boarding completed.

Hey welcome to ADI, JheregDregg

I hope you find a good home here, feel free to come chill with us on Mumble.

Hi JheregDregg,

Welcome to ADI. What division are you wanting to sign up for? I went with Fleet Sec myself. hope to see you in Mumble soon.

Hello Jhereg, welcome to ADI. I what interest you most about Star Citizen? I look forward to talking with you on mumble.

Welcome to ADI JheregDregg, What division are you joining I joined Fleet security looking forward to learning to fly with others in formation and taking down pirates and other aggressors. I will see you around.

Hey JheregDregg. Welcome to ADI. I’m always happy to hear that we have added someone new to the org. Don’t be shy about getting involved on discord, mumble, and the forums. You will see that most of us are pretty friendly. See you in the game!

Hey! Welcome to ADI.

Glad to have you with us.

What interested you in say joining ADI if I may ask? :slight_smile:

Hello JheregDregg, welcome to ADI! What aspects of the game are you most interested in? What professions would you like to pursue? If you have any questions please let us know. You are welcome to PM any time.

Hello Jhereg,

welcome to ADI. It was nice onboarding you. Come to us if you need help or need a wingman.
See you soon here, in mumble- discord or at the bar on port olysar.

Welcome to ADI it’s a great organization to be in feel free to look me up on mumble. I am always down to fly and help out in any way I can.

Thank you all for the replies in welcoming me.

Welcome to ADI, feel free to join mumble look me up I’m always down to fly or help out in any way I can.

Welcome to ADI JheregDregg. Thanks for joining us. I ope to see you in mumble soon.