Hello All

Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of ADI. I’m looking forward to many operations with you all.

Welcome aboard we look forward to seeing you around, I hope to chat with you soon on mumble!

Welcome to ADI. The best of the best.
We have people from all over the globe and some one is always on, so if you need anything just ask. On the east coast of the US and have been trying to get on for a couple hours a night. If you need anything feel free to message me here on Mumble or Discord,
Don’t forget you can follow me here [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], and it will friend us in game!
See you in the verse,
deth

Hey thanks guys. I’m new to actually playing star citizen but I’ve followed its development for quite a while now. I will be on a little here and there for the next few weeks but then take a long absence due to work obligations. I will be around a lot from July-September and November - January thereafter.

Hey there 8Bit - welcome to the ADI family - its great to have you there.

Dont worry about being new to the game or being absent with due to real life obligations - real life always comes here first at ADI.

That said - i look forward to seeing you around and getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI, 8BitBarabbas. Never worry about not being around. Rule #3 - Real life come first. See you in the mumble

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to look me up. I fly most nights and am always looking to get in and fly with people.

Welcome to ADI 8bit! Join our mumble if you are looking for chatting company or gaming company for Star Citizen and other games alike. I hope to see you in mumble and discord.

i welcome you to the family!

Hi and welcome @8BitBarabbas to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@8BitBarabbas

Welcome to ADI. Were you member 4000?

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.