Hello all

I’m new and excited to be part of this group. I want to have fun and make friends in the Star Citizen Universe.

Hello, and welcome to ADI! A recruiter will be will be replying with info on what you should do next soon. The JOIN ADI link on this page has lots of helpful information. If you want you can try to catch a staff member on our Mumble voicechat. (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names).

Welcome aboard.

Hey there CaptRahl - welcome to the ADI community!
We’re certainly excited to have you here.

If you haven’t done so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI CaptRahl :slight_smile:

Hello CaptRahl and welcome to ADI.

As Infandus suggested, you should definitely hop on mumble for your onboarding if you haven’t done so already.

Once that’s all finished up, you’re official and can hop in with us in any of the games we’re playing.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Hey welcome CaptRahl!!!

CaptRahl,

Welcome to the family!

I’m sure you will find a whole host of things to do while waiting for the next iteration of 2.6 (soon TM). A bunch of us like to FPS, and just about all of us like to talk SC.

If you see me online at the same time you are, feel free to pop in and hit me up. I’m always down to play a game or two, especially if its on the pew pew side (Marine here).

What division did you sign up for?

Welcome, CaptRahl!

Welcome CaptRahl!

Thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re also excited to have you on board, and you’ll well on your way to making some great friends here! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1