Hello All :)

Greetings ADI,

I am interested in joining your org and looking to team up with other like-minded individuals that wanna run as the ‘good guys’. I have some basic training in squad/platoon based room clearing, but I’d like better training.

Why I want to Join:
I’ve learned first hand what its like to fight a one sided battle against pirate infested jump gates (Eve Online). If that experience has taught me anything, it’s that you can’t go it alone against the seasoned bad guys. It takes a group thats large enough, and strong enough to deal with the problem.
I can follow orders and respect rank.

Relevant Game Skills:

• FPS comabt
  • Basic Piloting

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

• Witchcraft21
2 Likes

Super cool to meet you and do the on-boarding with you. I look forward to seeing you in game and to have you guarding my back ! Team is very important here and you for sure wont be having to go anywhere alone if you so desire. See you out there!

1 Like

Glad I got to talk to you man =D, I cant wait till I fly with you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi WitchCraft, based on the gameplay you’re describing that you’re looking for, you’ve definitely found the right Org! Take a look through our Charter and Manifesto at our Community page if you haven’t already, you’ll see that our focus is exactly what you described, we try to run as the Good Guys in the 'Verse, and will happily bring the unbridled wrath of many expensive and deadly spaceships down on those Players who seek otherwise. Personally, I spend most of my time Bounty Hunting, both NPCs and Players who’ve earned a death mark, so come on into the Org and join us in the Stanton system, it’s a great group of people we have!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, hope to meet you soon. If you need anything feel free to ask in mumble or discord.This group is pretty helpful.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to ADI and SC. I hope you will have a great time here with us, hope to see you flying in the verse soon

1 Like

Hello witchcraft, welcome on the flight deck and have a good time here… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome WitchCraft! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Oh man, this is a great place if you like to fight and protect against pirates and the like. I’m sure we’ll have a spot for you in the security sector.

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to ADI if I can help let me know

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI WitchCraft! I am looking forward to more fps content in SC. Look forward to running in a squad with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WitchCraft! I completely agree with you, in games as big as Star Citizen is, a quality group to play with is essential. Glad you decided to seek us out in that regard. If you have any questions about ADI, feel free to ask! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WitchCraft, we had an engagement with a group last night that definitely required a team of us to handle. Great fun indeed, see you in the next engagement.

1 Like

Welcome WitchCraft. Good to have you onboard.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WitchCraft! Glad to see you have joined us! Hope to see you in mumble soon!

1 Like

Hey Witch, if you ever fancy some star marine feel free to hot me up. I never find anyone in those lobbies nowadays. What other fps games do you play?

1 Like

Thanks brutha! And thank you for taking the time to walk me through the on-boarding process. Look forward to running with you guys.

Thanks Skullmaster, good to meet you man. See you in the verse man!

Thanks Superluminal,

Well said. Bounty Hunting is an absolute bad ass profession…

Hey Avgvstvs,

Yeah I need to get back in there and play more. I may have to take you up on some Star Marine sometime. :slight_smile:

I play a variety of shooters.
I’ve played:

• BF4
  • Insurgency
  • Hawken
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Overwatch
  • Division 2
  • COD

I need to play:

• ARMA 3
  • Escape from Tarkov