Hello all! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

My first day with the group. Hello fellow citizens!!

Hey OrphanBird. Welcome! Glad to have you hear and looking forward to getting in game with ya.

Hi OrphanBird,

Welcome to ADI! What division did you end up signing on with? If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

I signed up for Mining and salvaging knowing that’s not really in place yet but exploration and commerce interest me as well. I own an Avenger Titan and a Mustang Alpha with an Ursa Rover. That Ursa loves to drain your oxygen level down!

hope to figure out how to meet up with folks in the same server. Don’t know how to do that yet. I"m very new to the game. I still haven’t figured out how to decouple yet! :frowning:

If you see me in mumble shoot me a message. I can show you the basics of how to group up and go into the same server. I might be wrong but i believe in this iteration of the alpha decouple is unbound by default.

Welcome, Orphanbird. I guess you aren’t an orphan anymore. When I joined ADI, I was still pretty new to the game. I have learned so much from my fellow ADI members. This really is a friendly group of people who are always willing to teach and lend a hand. The best way to learn is just to jump right in and get involved on discord and mumble. See you in the verse.

Welcome Orphanbird.
I look forward to meeting up with you in the verse. The Titan is a nice ship, I also have one and I really enjoy flying it. If you have any questions let me know.

Hi Orphanbird,

Glad you choose our nest as a base.
Jump on mumble as said earlier, it’s the quickest way to get up to speed and certainty to have some fun!

Bye changenl

Hello OrphanBird, and welcome.

Hello OrphanBird, welcome to ADI! Mining should be a very fun profession to pursue in SC, I’m sure you’ll enjoy working in that field. If you have any questions please let us know. PMs are welcome. Glad to have you on the team!

Greetings OrphanBird! I’m Marcko good to meet ya, make sure to jump on Mumble and hang out, read the forums and get in on one of the Training Sessions, we are always willing to help a fellow member! see you in the Verse’

Hi there, OrphanBird, welcome to ADI!

I look forward to meeting you as well.

Welcome to ADI, if your new to star citizen feel free to jump in mumble and ask questions it can be pretty intimidating at first but org members can be a great resource to get you started.