Hello ADI

I’m glad to join ADI I have been interested in SC since 2015 and would really like an organized ACTIVE org with no drama and have fun.

Hi RoguePirate,

Welcome to ADI! We certainly have an active, drama free community here. Its actually one of the better ones I have found in my time gaming.What division did you sign up for? Looking forward to talking with you on Mumble and flying with you out in the verse

Hey Pirate! If you are looking for an active group, you have come to the right place. If I remember correctly, you already have a friend in the org. Expect to make a lot more friends. We are a very social and friendly group. See you on discord and mumble!

Welcome to ADI, This is an active drama free organization, feel free to join mumble and look me up I’m always down to fly.

You’ve come to the right place! Welcome to ADI! What profession(s) do you think you’d like to be part of? If you have questions let us know. You can PM here or on Discord any time.

Hello Rogue. I sent you a PM on the RSI Spectrum. Send and answer back when you can. Thanks.

Yup, this is the org you would want this. We are fairly organized, and very active.

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome