Hello ADI

Hey guys just got cleared to become a new member of ADI. Damn proud to be here. I’m looking to explore the universe with a great team of experts and novices a like. I’ve got a nice little fleet (at least for me) going with a Terrapin, Cutlass Black, Super Hornet, Hawk, and Dragon Fly. Can’t wait to get to know you guys and help make the org respected even in Vanduul space, see you out there!

Greetings: Welcome to Atlas!

This is a great group of Folks, they are active and very helpful as well.

We are glad to have you with us:)

Captain Kern:

p.s. Nice Fleet - I have a F7A upgrade that I hope becomes usable soon, although it is just a cosmetic upgrade so they say…

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Astrodesiac!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this afternoon. Look forward to see you around the verse.

Welcome Aboard Astrodesiac!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Astrodesiac!

Hi Astrodesiac,

Glad you made it!

We both have overlap with the super hornet and cutlass black :wink: Looking forward to fly together! What division did you join?

Bye Changenl

Welcome to ADI Astrodesiac that’s a nice fleet it looks like you will be able to cover a few roles with that exploration some cargo runs and handle some combat as well are you looking to focus on any thing in particular I have a mostly combat fleet with a cutlass in there so I can do some cargo runs when needed see you around

Hello Astrodesiac,

Welcome to ADI. The Exploration and survey division is eager to welcome new members who want to contribute. If you have any interests in other divisions, you can ask us for infos. In ADI, you always have the freedom to do what you want. The mining and salvage division have the best cookies… just as info :wink:

hi Astrodesiac was good to meet you last night. thank you for helping us get solid all set up in 2.6.

Hello Astrodesiac,

It’s great you’ve joined us and that you’re excited to be here. I appreciate your enthusiasm. ADI is an exciting org to be a part of. We’re quickly growing and each division is organized and preparing for more content as SC develops further. I look forward to playing with you and hope to see you around in the near future. Best wishes