Hello ADI

My new to both ADI and Star Citizen in general so don`t be afraid to give me advice.

Welcome Auxh!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hey Auxh,

just saw you on mumble during the onboarding… seems you made it through the proces…

welcome, feel free to ask anything (gamerelated :wink:)

Hi and welcome @Auxh to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

welcome to the familia Auxh! Everyone here would be happy to give you advise so dont be scared to ask all the question you have! also you should hear around with some people to try out different ships. I have a connie thats free for the take!

Hey there Auxh - welcome to ADI and to the Star Citizen experience - we are certainly happy to have you onboard!

You say don’t hesitate to offer advice - I say don’t hesitate to ask for help. Everyone here at ADI is exceptionally helpful. Don’t be afraid to approach staff member if you have any questions at any time - about the game or about the Org.

Welcome again and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Auxh! Great start for you for jumping into the flight night in your first day. I hope you liked it. If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to ask me / us. Help will always be given here in ADI.

@Auxh

Welcome to ADI. Good flight night tonight, keep coming onto mumble and fly with different members and you’ll be a pro in no time.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to ADI, Auxh. See you in mumble where I will inevitably butcher your name. Sorry in advance.

Hello Aush, enjoyed sitting in on your onboarding yesterday.

Warmly welcomed to ADI my friend.

Welcome to ADI. This is a great game and a great Org you are getting in to a very cool exp. Never one has been new so feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to ADI. This is a great game and a great Org you are getting in to a very cool exp. Never one has been new so feel free to ask questions.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to ADI, Feel free to look me up and am always down to fly and help in anyway I can.

Welcome aboard Auxh,

Thanks for backing Star Citizen! We’re glad to meet your acquaintance and have you as part of the family. We look forward to helping you along in game as well as getting to know more about you. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything!

-Hyn

Welcome dude!

Great to have you here.

Welcome to ADI, Feel free to ask me question in mumble I am no most nights and always down to help. SC can be a little overwhelming at first.