Hello ADI, new member here!

Greetings, Lorna! Seems like you were a pretty active player in Eve. Can’t wait to see you in the 'Verse!

I went out for a bit today and did some mining on Daymar - managed to get just under 3.5k from a trip after delivering the ore to Grim Hex.

I plan to spend some time tomorrow with the Freelancer doing some take-off and landing practice ready for attempting my certification, and also doing a couple of trade runs to increase my money pool before it all gets wiped.

I’m in the process of setting up a blog page and getting my streaming organised. I’m pretty sure I’ve got around the Mumble issues I was having in a non-ideal way, by using an old laptop to do it instead, so I can have the SC audio on speakers, and then comms on an earpiece. I’ll still try to get Mumble working on my main PC, but think this could be a good alternative, as I could easily type messages in chat there too without having to switch out of the game screen.

I’ve downloaded the Fankit from the RSI website so I can at least get some basics started.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! As for the industrial scale of things we’ll definitely have a need for healthy stocks of munitions, spare parts, trade goods, ships, and so on so if you need help finding more resources out in the verse we may be flying together. As with most new arrivals we always encourage questions or if you need backup to give a yell in the Org discord,mumble, and/or the forums.

Well I managed to do some mining on Daymar this afternoon - only got around 1.6k for the load which was pretty poor. I need to learn when to move on and when to extract I think.

Still, my day was made more interesting by a terrible landing attempt followed by being sniped when I strayed outside the armistice zone while my QT drive was spooling up.