Hello, ADI - MagenShae

Hello ADI,

I recently met a member of ADI while purchasing my joystick at a Best Buy in Kissimmee, FL. After chatting a few minutes, I was encouraged to apply so here I am.

I am the proud owner of a Freelancer Max and cargo transportation is my in-game goal. Though, I do enjoy battle, sadly I’m not a very good pilot yet.

I usually play during the evenings and on weekends (Eastern Standard Time), because my job precludes me from playing at work. Although the 4th graders I teach would be THRILLED to watch me play, I doubt my principal would be as thrilled :slight_smile:

My in-game name is MagenShae, and you can usually find me around Port Olisar practicing my flying.

See you in game :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome MagenShae,

that’s awesome that members are getting out and mingling within the community in order to help us grow with strong players. And don’t worry, getting used to sticks or a HOTAS takes a little practice, of which we’ll have plenty of before the game actually drops. We’re glad to have you on board…be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time in order to help familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…it helps! I look forward to flying with you soon. again welcome to ADI!

-Hyndrosa1