Hello ADI Maestro

Hello im Maestro im looking to do some roleplay

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Good to have with us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, with 3.6 coming out soon, gonna be an interesting learning curve on flying and landing… smoothly. Be looking for you in the verse

1 Like

Hello Maeztro and welcome to ADI! You will find ADI has a lot to offer. let us know if you need anything. See you in game!

1 Like

Hi Maeztro and welcome to the org! I’m sure you’ll find a good fit for what you want to play or role-play in SC. Hop into Mumble or Discord if you have any questions. Looking forward to flying with you. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maestro! Great bumch of people here, so I’m sure you’ll find a good fit. Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Hey Maestro! Welcome! What kind of set up do you have? If you run into any issues or need some help or suggestions, let someone know on here, Mumble, or Discord!

1 Like

Hello Maeztro,

Welcome to ADI, Any particular field you are interested in like Fighting, FPS, Hauling, Mining ?

Should you need any help or assistance then Org_Chat on Discord is the best place to go to as we have amazing members with an outstanding amount of knowledge on the game. Take care :wink:

1 Like

Hello maeztro,

Welcome to ADI. If it was not mentioned in your onboarding I just want to let you know that we are not a role playing organization. So you know that upfront.

If you have any questions you are always welcome to ask questions, either here in the forums or to one of our team lead staff members.

1 Like

Hi Maeztro, welcome to ADI. We aren’t a role playing org (just wanted to be upfront about it. Although it will be mentioned in your onboarding) but we are glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Maeztro! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maeztro see you in the verse!

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome Maeztro glad to have you with at ADI. And I hope to see you about

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Maestro. We really don’t role play in the sense that we act like we are from the Verse. We do act like a team that is visiting the verse for missions and etc. So I hope I didn’t discourage you that we don’t role play in the sense of like Dungeons and Dragons. We role play in the sense we are like Military Drone Pilots. I hope your stay with ADI is an enjoyable one and see you soon in the Verse! Regardless RPG’ing or not, we are glad that you are here.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maestro. I’m glad you joined our team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Maestro! I’m glad you picked ADI!
See you in the verse!

Hallo Maeztro and welcome to ADI as for rp i’m sure you’ll find that around here when the game goes live or perhaps even before hand.

Welcome Maestro to the org. see you in the verse