Hello ADI, I'm Remy

Hello to everyone. My name is Remy, i have been an SC backer for a long time and have been in and out of the verse since month one. It took some time to find a handful of people that were like minded and helpful. Im glad to see an Org that has many more of the same people.

welcome to the org, we have lots of people here that are helpful in various ways see you in the verse

1 Like

Hello Remy, I saw you came on/off Mumble. If you are having some technical difficulties, please don’t hestitate to ask. Seeing you’ve been a backer for a long time, how many ships have you fallen to buy?

1 Like

Hey Mandenln, Thanks for the warm welcome.
Yeah my Mumble issues are on my end. I have some security issues on my side i have to work around. As for ships, up until about 2 days ago i had a Cutlass Black, Aurora MR, Prospector, Constellation Aquila, my lightly used Hornet, and a freelancer. However, it seems due to some account issue that RSI are trying to work with me on…I am down to my prospector, hornet and aurora.
When i jumped into backing SC i was all about the concept and just started dumping funds into it. Back in the day when someone could get an awesome model of their ship.

I see. I hope you’ll get it working. Some good ships, we share the Freelancer Prospector, and hornet, mine is also nigh never used. Again, hope you get it working, and feel free to ask if you have questions. I hope you will feel comfortable here, and get some good times, When you get your permissions, consider joining up on our Org Up in the weekend, going to be a big one, and a good experience on how larger operations can work.

1 Like

Sounds great. I look forward to it. Currently i feel like a noob again, having to become familiar again with everything.

Aah yes, have you been playing since the new flight model got introduced, or is this the first time flying with it? Ooh, and are you using a HOTAS?

sadly im coming in having to learn the new flight model, and my HOTAS is on order. I had one ive used for years with my other sims but it has a tendency to drift… a lot.

I see, if you have problems with the throttle being inversed ingame, there is an inversion setting ingame to fix it. I’ve had a fair share of headache with that.

yeah i found that and a few other settings so far. Like i said that mostly what im doing at this point, getting in there everyday and getting my “feel” back.

Cool, I hope you get the feeling for it soon. Personally, I can’t fly with Mouse and Keyboard anymore, a HOTAS is just so much better.

Welcome to ADI, we’re happy to have you! I hope to see you around soon!

1 Like

Hi Remy, you’ll find that this org has no shortage of good souls, hop on Mumble sometime and we’ll fly together!

1 Like

Welcome Remy! We are glad to have you! What division did you select?

-Saphnon

1 Like

Hey Saphnon, thanks for the warm welcome. I have yet to throw my lot into any division yet. I wanted to get myself familiar with everything again and get some input from the Org. Anywhere i go i try to find where im needed the most.

1 Like

Hey Remy, welcome to ADI. Honestly I’d say just jump into whatever you feel most comfortable or what finds your interest, as you can always change divisions and nothing is really holding you back other than the actual game mechanics that have yet to be implemented, but anywho see you in the verse and looking forward to playing.

1 Like

Glad to have ya aboard! Plenty of helpful people here, and plenty more that need help from time to time.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Remy. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

1 Like

Welcome @Rydel onboard and waiting to see you on Mumble in game

1 Like

Hey Remy, welcome to ADI
Its always a great time around here. There are plenty of great people to hang out with. We host regular org ops which are always a good time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like