Hello ADI from potential recruit

I am interested in joining ADI and participating in team play within the Star Citizen universe. Though interested in several divisions I am applying for the Mining/Scavenging. I currently have purchased a Freelancer, Mustang, and the new Hawk which I am considering upgrading to the Prospector.

Welcome Aboard Snipe7f1!

I show that you mentioned you are interested in joining Atlas Defense Industries, have you already gone through the process listed on the following link : atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi and put in your application through the google doc on step 3 through this link:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6736

If you have, then you should be able to jump onto mumble and we can get you started with your Onboarding Process.

With all that said, your Introduction post is a good one. We are always in need of miners, scavengers and prospectors. As Fleet Security myself, if I don’t have anyone to protect then I’m just twiddling my thumbs :smiley:

I am Lexton, one of the resident Prospects here within ‘ADI’. I am here to make your transition from ‘Recruit’ to ‘Member’ a easy one. If you have any questions, concerns pertaining to the Organization, Star Citizen or simply need some Technical Advise… please feel free to PM me here in the forums. As that is the best way to get in touch with me.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome Snipe! Glad to get to know you some today, looking forward to gaming with you!

Hi Snipe7f1!,

That’s some speed there! :smiley: Welcome aboard!

Bye, Changenl