Helligys intro

Hello everyone,

My name is Helligys (a somewhat play on words, Hellig meaning Holy and Lys meaning light but Helligys is a rough translation to Holy Ice Cream)

I joined star citizen a few years back and am hooked on the development of the game, and plan to do a few things within the game itself, right now my aim is to get my hands on an Anvil Hawk and in Future hopefully a Reclaimer once Salvaging is fully implemented

I hope to fly with many of you in the verse!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Helligys! Glad to have someone on board that doesn’t mind dealing with the wrecked husks of our enemies that we’ll be leaving in our wake; hope to see you around!

Howdy!

So would you consider staring a Space Ice Cream shop? Just a suggestion :slight_smile:
Glad to have you a part of our org and I look forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Welcome @Helligys !

Always good to see people join the Org. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

you know I hadn’t thought of that, and I’d probably corner the market on floating ice cream stands around Asteroid fields

someone needs to keep those Miners refreshed!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Helligys. I can see it now… ice cream shops in the Banu Merchant Man. How heavenly would that be?

I love ice cream! Probably more than I should. Welcome to ADI!

Hi Helligys, Welcome aboard. I am also a big fan of the Reclaimer. Can’t wait for salvaging to be implemented. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I also love the potential of SC and have been a backer for over a year. Progress is slow right now, but it’s worth the wait. I have an Anvil Hawk and Reclaimer you can try out in the game if you want. I hope to see you on mumble soon.

1 Like

Hey @Helligys, Welcome to ADI! Ice Cream is awesome, and I could eat it all day :slight_smile:. See you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI @Helligys! You’ll find many friends to fly with here in either endeavor. There is always someone online to join up with, just hop on mumble and say hi. see you in the verse!

I may have to take you up on those offers at some point.

Thank you everyone for the very warm welcomes, I hope to get into mumble with everyone soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Helligys. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass ops.

Welcome to ADI @Helligys, plenty of people around willing to let you fly a ship you may want to get in future. Hawks, or other birdy bois. Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! One of the best ways to jump in with us is to sign up for some ops. They are great to meet many of our members, as well as just plain fun :slight_smile: and you will learn some handy tricks and tips along the way. And its awesome that you have some ships you have a goal to acquire. Goals are always nice, and help provide some direction in this vast chaotic universe we play in :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Helligys! What kind of flavor is “Holy” Icecream? Is it fruity or rich?

1 Like

It’s a bit moreish and very light but a bit too pure for my taste

1 Like

Interesting… Non descript but still interesting.