Hellbred

Hey folks, just signed up! Looking forward to meeting some of the folks in org. Will jump on Mumble soon 8)

Welcome Hellbread to ADI! Nice chatting to you in mumble. Hopefully we can get you onboarded soon.

welcome to the family!

Hey, Hellbread good to have you on board. Welcome to the org :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome @Hellbread to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@Hellbred

Welcome to ADI. It’s a great org, hopefully you will slot right in. Don’t just wait for flight night, jump on mumble whenever you get the chance. Many of us are very regular Star Citizen players.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to ADI, Hellbred. Hit me up if you have any questions. See you in the mumble

Hey there Hellbread - welcome to ADI - we’re all happy to have you here.

Dont hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the org or the game - we are all happy to help!

Welcome to ADI. Its a great place to be feel free to look me up and do some flying.

Hey there Hellbred! It’s great to have you on board. I look forward to meeting up with you on mumble. Fly safe.

Welcome to ADI Hellbred,

We’re glad to have you on-board and look forward to getting to know more about you, while getting in some game time. Be sure to let us know if you need anything.

-Hyn

Welcome, brother.
Deth here on the east coast of the US. add me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], so we can fly together soon!

Welcome to ADI, I hangout in mumble most nights and am always down to fly. If your new to SC ask question it can be overwhelming and we have all been there.