Hawk158 Introduction

Hi there, I’m really interested into trading and transporting things from point A to point B.
Your organization do that so i would like to join it.

Welcome to ADI Hawk! Nice getting to know to you. We’ll just get you onboarded properly and we’re good to go! Looking forward to flying with you in the universe and have some cargo trains going. See you in the universe!

Hi and welcome @Hawk158 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Hawk158,

Pleasure to onboard you today. Welcome to ADI. o7

Hi Hawk158

Welcome to ADI. I m glad you choose our organisation for Star Citizen.
Yea our division Commerce and transportation will be active as soon as the features are implemented in SC.
Meanwhile we have some Flight nights on the weekend for training. Feel free to jump in mumble / discord when you have time.

See you there.

Welcome to ADI, Hawk. Hit me up if you have any questions

hey there Hawk - welcome to the ADI family.

You should find there are plenty of people here who are looking forward to moving things from point A to point B.
Now - if you need protection between A and B - hit me up!

Anyway - welcome again and I hope to see you around on mumble.

Thank you all for those messages. I’m glad to be part of your organization.

@Infandus : I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.

We have quite a few Pilots that are extremely good at dog fighting and watching each others backs. Be sure to check in mumble before you go out on any kind of mission, 9 times out of 10 there will be somebody to help you.

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.