Hankles

Greetings and Salutations,

My name is Hankles and i truly enjoy multiplayer and fps games. Which is why and how i ended up joining Star Citizen. I look forward to working and flying with you all as well as talking with you guys in mumble.

Welcome @Hankles, glad to have you here!!! Looks like you already know to join us on mumble. Hear from you soon.

Hello Hankles, and welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, go ahead and hop on our mumble server so we can get your onboarding completed and get you introduced to everyone who is on.

Once that’s all finished up, please feel free to hop in with us in any of the games we’re playing while we’re waiting for Star Citizen. We are playing lots of other things and new games are popping up all the time so there’s never a lack of things to do.

Also, of course, if you have any questions about Star Citizen, ADI, any of the other games we’re playing or anything at all, please feel free to ask and we’ll do our best to get you taken care of!

Again, welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Hey there Hankles - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you already completed your boarding - which is great - so I’ll just point out two quick things for your information:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Another thing to note: I focus on FPS games myself, so if you see me in mumble, dont hesitate to jump in channel with me.

Looks like everyone else has hit all the big points, so I will just say: Welcome!!

Howdy Hankles! Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

Yep, it sounds like most everything is covered :laughing: but either way, a big welcome to you Hankles!

Once your GTG and settled in, be sure to take some time getting to know a few of our many members…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Have you given any thought to what division/role you’d like to partake in?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1