HammerPair- Introduction

I have been playing Star Citizen off and on for about a year now. I recently decided I wanted to join a large, well organized Org with a wide variety of opportunities and ADI seemed like a very good fit. In real life, I’m just finishing up training to fly MV-22s for the USMC so flying dropships as a Marine Pilot for ADI seems like a good fit. I currently own an Andromeda and Sabre but would like to upgrade one of those to a Redeemer or Vanguard Hoplite once they are flight ready. I am looking forward to meeting some of you on Mumble!

HammerPair - welcome to the organization.

Awesome to see people with real life flight experience joining up.
Looking forward to seeing you around on mumble and hoping to get you in some Friday night flight nights.

Welcome HammerPair,

great to have you on board and thank you for your interest in ADI! I noticed you getting on-boarded already, which is awesome. I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. It’s always nice to have another rotor-craft pilot IRL within the org :laughing: Osprey’s are definitely in my top 3 for helo’s. You’ll be happy to know they’re are a couple of former Marines here, plus many sister service members, so you’re in good company. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see you at next weeks Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1

Heya, Hammer

Welcome to ADI! I see you’re getting onboarded right now. Looking forward to meeting you when that’s done!

Just finished the onboarding process! Kudos on that whole process, it was very well organized and I appreciated the warm welcomes. Looking forward to flying with you all next Friday!

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to get to know you and best of luck with finishing your training on the MV-22.

See you in the 'verse!