Hallo From Belgium

Hey all follow travelers/explorers,

I am DieterV from Belgium but currently exploring the Verse. My intersses goes out to Exploring and Trading. So any assistance is helpful in this part. When i am not playing Star Citzen i am playing FiveM (GTA RP).

See you in the verse and always willing to hook up.

1 Like

Hello DieterV,

Welcome from Canada! I was actually just drinking a Belgian beer yesterday. I also like trading, maybe we can run some cargo runs in the verse’ together!

Happly to do this. When i am in the verse ill pop on mumble.

Hello Dieter, welcome in our Organisation and thank you very much for joining. It is good to see another Trade and Exploration fan here. If you ever need a taxi or a shuttle to hurston, just let me know. :slight_smile:

DieterV hey hey. Welcome to ADI awesome group here to play with. Quite a few carrack owners and probably some other ships you could fleet up with if your just jumping in. What ships are you looking at? What’s your go to? See you in Stanton

Currently using the Avenger Titan for my trading an box missions and the Origin 325a Fighter as my explorer shjp. Not yet rented any other ships need to do that in the futher.

DieterV any chance you have a few minutes to hop into mumble and finish your onboarding?

On my way. i have 30 min left orso

Hey DieterV, exploring and trading is my bread and butter so I’m sure we will meet each other during an ADI op at some point. Welcome to the party :).

Welcome DieterV! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Heyo DieterV, welcome to ADI man. Glad to have you, it was a pleasure to on-board you. Have fun playing and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome Dieter! Hope to meet you in game!

Welcome to ADI DieterV! Glad you chose us. I had to laugh a little when I saw your name and you were from Belgium. It made me think of the old Saturday Night Live Sprockets skits with Mike Meyers.
image image

Welcome to ADI, Dieter. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome aboard to ADI DieterV! Make sure to take advantage of Marine Cert Training and the OP this weekend. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you!

Welcome to the team, DieterV! I think you’ll find a great group of people here with diverse interests so you should have no trouble teaming up with some like minded individuals. I’m more into the combat side of the house so if you ever need some protection let me know!

Welcome to ADI Dieter. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi! Welcome. Im in NL so will be good to fly with you as were in the same timezone haha!

See you in the verse!

Welcome @DieterV , you’ve found the fight place to set down roots. You’re interests in Trade & Exploration match my own as well as many others here. You’ll find a number of Carrack, Terrapin and Constellation Aquila owners here who are of the same mind as you.

Welcome aboard Deiter,

If you find you need a hand with something or have questions we always direct people towards the forums here, discord, or in the mumble or if we’re on at the same time just message and i’ll lend a hand.