Halford

Hello there!

I’m enlisting your army and expecting to have some fun!

Hello Halford! welcome to ADI, get on Mumble and hang out, there is always something going on, so what do you find most interesting in Star Citizen at the moment and what ship(s) are you flying? if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to reach out, here or on Mumble! see you in the Verse’

Hi Halford,

Nice chatting with you and with Mission Support Services as SAR pilot you can add a lot to our group.

Catch you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI!!

Feel at home, and I will see you in the verse.

When do you normally get a chance to play?

Hello Halford.

Welcome aboard. I think you will have plenty of fun. I’m looking forward to seeing you in the PU.

Hi Halford,

Welcome to ADI. we have a great community here and are happy to welcome you into it. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are happy to answer what we can. Hope to see you in mumble soon.

Hey Halford, welcome to ADI! I’m glad you joined the team. What division did you end up going with? Sounded to me like you might be interested in C&T. If you have any questions you’re welcome to PM here or in Discord any time.

Welcome, Halford! You are definitely among good company here. I think you find a lot of friendly and social people among our ranks. The best way to get involved is to get on discord and mumble. I hope to see you in the verse. Again, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you here. I am sure you will be a great addition. What ships do like to fly?

Welcome to ADI Halford glad to have you with us. Come join us in mumble when you have some time. We have some activities going on the next few weekends so come by and have some fun with us

Halford, welcome.