GuyGamerTwoFour

Hello there!

I am relatively new to Star Citizen. I am a twitch streamer, but I gotta ask first before I do anything crazy. I am aspiring to be a fleet commander, but I’ll start off as a grunt.

Fair winds and traveling seas,
Hayden

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries GuyGamerTwoFour!

I am glad to have more pew pew’ers in our org and I look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

Welcome to the Org @GuyGamerTwoFour!

We’re glad to have you! So do you stream only SC, or do you do other games as well? I’ve been thinking about doing some streaming every now and then, but haven’t yet taken the plunge.

If you ever have any questions, please hop on Mumble or Discord and look for one of us, we’ll be more than happy to help as best we can. If that doesn’t work, please feel free to contact me directly.

Once again, welcome, and I’ll see you in the 'Verse!

Hi and welcome @GuyGamerTwoFour to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@ShapCap I stream just about anything I feel like playing honestly, but I think SC is going to be something awesome to stream!