Grimolfr

Hey, folks.

Grimolfr, here. Call me Grim if you don’t feel like typing or pronouncing the full name.

Old Fart, U.S. Army Veteran, SC early backer, but I’ve only actually been playing in the 'verse since early May 2018.

I have some background from a long time ago in EVE Online and Vendetta Online, and I’m hoping CS turns out to be what those games could/should have been and more.

Hey Grimolfr. Welcome on board. Always nice to see a new face around here.

Sounds like you’ve got some good experience in online and space gaming. I completely agree on the hope that SC turns out to be what many previous space games could/should have been. They’ve already got some pretty impressive tech, admittedly with a number of issues to get sorted out.

Feel free to ask me if you’ve got any questions, and hope to see you around the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Grimolfr, nice that you’ve joined. Which division and what role did you pick? I’m with FS aspiring to become a combat pilot :smiley:

Greetings Grimolfr, glad to see in the organization!! I was with a couple of other members in the PTU the other night, and enjoyed the time… minimal stuttering, but the Nox and Dragonfly handled (as we saw/felt) the best so far… their patches are on par. I think that SC is going to far surpass Eve and Vendetta. With the latest teaser on the Bioforms (specifically the forests) this will be good… Star Wars Endor with a Nox (instead of the speeder bike, lol). Hope to see you in the ‘verse’

Hey Fizbane. I was listening to you guys last night, but I was on PU trying out a new ship I bought yesterday.

Changenl, as for division, I think once things settle I’m going to be most interested in Exploration, Intel, and Support. So, for the time being, I’m in the E&S division. I might switch it up to PCS (Information Agent) or MSS (Anything, really) later. Waiting to see what all of those roles are like once they’re functional.

Welcome to ADI, look forward to exploring the verse with you!

Grim, very cool what did you get?? Early enough, where you can always check out and see what the various Divisions have going on. Monitor the forums for meetings, trainings, fly days and the such… be seeing you in the ‘verse’.

Welcome @Grimolfr,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re excited to have you on board! You’re definitely in good company being an Armed Forces Vet. Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with SC releasing patches quarterly.

Additionally, be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check out what’s going on Division wise/meeting wise. Feel free to join in any of those Division meetings and we’ll have a member meeting later this fall. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG, Dark & Light, and BF1 and DCS, if SC becomes too stagnate for you.

If you have a few questions, be sure to check with your Team Leads and higher within your division to see if they have the answers in order to help bring you up to speed with any concerns. Other than that, welcome to the ADI family and I look forward to meeting you.

Hi and welcome @Grimolfr to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@Grimolfr nice! Know that being in one division, you still can do roles outside your division. Just need to get certified.