Greets

Hi all, I’ m GMan, a 32 yo South African, hoping to join the Exploration and Survey Division.

Games that I’ve been playing in the past few months: Dark Souls franchise, TheProphetsSong, GuildWars 2, Rebel Galaxy, Neo Scavenger

Welcome to Atlas, GMan!

Welcome GMan :slight_smile:

Ty ty =)

Ehm so, I apologise for being AWOL and not completing the onboarding process, but I recently experienced some personal loss so been dealing with that. Will get on mumble asap and do the mouth voice words thing.

No worries at all. Real life ALWAYS comes first.

We’ll see you soon and again-- Welcome!!

No worries GMan…Life happens sometimes.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome GMan,

great to have you on board. And yes, like DHawk mentioned, real life comes first, so take all the time you need, especially with something like that…ADI will be here once you’re ready. I also want to take a moment to also say thank you for your interest in ADI! We look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time, when you have time of course, in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many ADI members. We hope to see at one of our Friday night flight nights once all has settled down due to your loss. :slight_smile: Once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1