GREETINGS!

Hey im Raithon07 aka Rai aka (too many damn nicknames.)

I have played quite a few games in the past, but school has absorbed most of my free time. but what free time i have im excited to blow some stuff up with you guys.

Thanks!(have mercy on my noob-ness)

Welcome @Raithon07!!! Would say jump on Mumble but we talkin right now :smiley:

Welcome to ADI, Raithon07. What division are you looking to be a part of?

Greetings Raithon!

It was nice chatting with you for a bit in the lobby, and I look forward to seeing you in full time!

Hey there Raithon - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Raithon07,

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI; we’re very happy to make your acquaintance! It sounds like you all set with your on-boarding, so I’ll simply say, be sure to continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM. We also host a Friday night flight night for both our EU and US based players to where you are welcome in either. Well I hope to meet up with you soon, and welcome once again!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Rai!

Welcome to the forums. Judging by previous posts, you’ve gone through your onboarding. Always nice to have that out of the way. Don’t feel badly about jumping in and being the new guy in either ADI or the 'verse. We’re here to help.

Hope to see you at flight night and I’m looking forward to getting to know you!

Heya Raithon, Welcome to ADI!

Looks like everyone has hit all the of the crucial steps so let’s go ahead and get that

onboarding finished and get you all set up so we can meet you and start to game with you…If

you haven’t already, that is.

Welcome, Raithon! I hope you’ve already been onboarded and can join us in game soon!

Hey Rathion! Welcome to the family :slight_smile: