Greetings to all adi!

Greetings to ADI! Looking forward to getting aboard.

Greetings back from ADI! We look forward to seeing you on Mumble and the 'verse

Welcome, happy to have you! What are you looking to do in the game? :grin:

hey there brother from another mother happy to have you onboard :slight_smile:

Hey Trenchcrusher, welcome to ADI.
Its always a good time around here, plenty of great people.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to the fold, TrenchcrusherTX! We are pleased that you decided to join us. I’ll be looking for you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Many thanks

Welcome aboard Trenchcrusher, hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI TrenchcrusherTX. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, TrenchcrusherTX!
Just curious, what aspect of the Org made you join? Any role you’re looking to fulfill? And what kind of ships do you fly?

Welcome to ADI, we’re happy to have you.

Welcome to the org TrenchcrusherTX!

Feel free to hop on group up, help is always appreciated. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome aboard, we are happy to have you. See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard! Hope to fly an op with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Trench, how long have you been a backer?

Im in About a week. still cant find my ass from a hole in the ground. You?

Thanks! Yes. Is there a central planet or location the group is at in the game

I’ve been a backer since Jan 2017, spent way more money than I could afford already. And no, there isn’t a central base of operations, but travel times are relatively fast enough that you can get to most places in a reasonable timeframe.

For the most part people start off at Port olisar but tend to gravitate out toward Hurston and past that for cargo run purposes.

Was in hurston a couple days back. But forgot to lay down so it sent me back to the main point